SSC CGL Eligibility:
When it comes to eligibility criteria for SSC CGL, the staff selection commission fixes the exam criteria. This eligibility criterion is notified to the aspirants on the recruitment notification before the exam. If any candidate wants to get more updates can check the official website for the SSC exam.
However, the eligibility criteria for different exams here are as follows:-
SSC exam Eligibility for (Combined Graduate Level; CGL Exam)
The minimum eligibility criteria for (Combined Graduate Level; CGL Exam) as are follows
- For compiler Post – The aspirants need Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed university having compulsory subjects; Statistics or Economics, Mathematics as compulsory or elective subjects.
- For Statistical Investigator Posts – The same need a Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Math Economics or commerce with statistics as one of the core subjects.
- Other Post – Same needs Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed university.
|Post include||Age Limit|
|1 SI in CBI and Assistant Posts||Age between 20 to 27|
|2 Statistical Investigator posts||Age limit not more than 26 year|
|3 All other posts||Age Limit 18 to 27|
SSC Exam Eligibility for Higher Secondary Level Exam
The minimum qualification needs to seat for this exam is 10 + 2 from any other state-recognized board. The age limit is starting from 18 to 27 years.
Eligibility Criteria for the post of SSC Junior Engineer: –
- For junior Engineer posts ( Electrical & Civil) in CPWD and Dept of the post; the aspirants should have 3 year’s diploma in electrical or civil engineering from any government organization.
- For Junior Engineer ( Electrical & Mechanical), For Broder Roads Organization (BRO ) Ministry of Defense; Need 3 year’s diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering from any reputed organization.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), Border Roads Organization (BRO ) Ministry of Defense; Need 3 year Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed university.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) in MES; Need a degree in civil engineering or a 3-year diploma in civil engineering in electrical or mechanical having two years of experience in both electrical or mechanical work.
- For junior engineers ( Electrical & Mechanical ) in CWS and Farakka Barrage; Need a degree or Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical.
- For Junior Engineering ( quantity surveying and Contract) in MES – 3-year Diploma in civil engineering and should have an intermediate degree in building and quantity surveying ( Sub Divisional 2 of the institute of surveyors)
The age limit for different sections of junior engineer posts includes the:-
Between 18 and 27 years should be the age limit for
- junior engineer ( QS&C) in MES
- Junior Engineer ( Electrical & Civil) in CPWD
- And other Department posts
But the age more than 30 years are not allowed for junior engineers ( civil, mechanical, and electrical) in MES and BRO of the Ministry of Defense
Similarly, no more than 32 age allowed for junior engineers in CWS and Farakka Barrage.